Sunday, August 13, 2017

(Started August 13th, 2017) themusicaddict's 80's Era Countdown Review

Hello,

I've worked on blogs about the concerts the last several days and I fully intend to finish this. I still have an Incubus concert review blog to write, but after that I'll be focusing on finishing the final 33 80's era musicians. For review's sake, I've included Loverboy and Thompson Twins as those were the last two greatest 80's era musicians blogs I've already finished. The percentage symbol is the percentage of that blog that's been finished. For most of these acts I need to finish listening to their 80's era songs. As for the songs I posted one of my favorite songs for that band.

35) Loverboy, 100% complete

"The Kid Is Hot Tonite":


34) Thompson Twins, 100% complete

"King For A Day":


33) RUN-D.M.C. 40% I'm about halfway listening to their qualifying cds. 

"King of Rock":


32) The Knack 60%, I've got all 4 cds that qualify listened to, I just need to put them in countdown mode and post.

"Maybe Tonight":


31) Violent Femmes 0%

"Add It Up":


30) George Michael 25%, I've started listening to some of his 80's era music, which I've included his music with Wham.

"Monkey":


29) Van Halen 0%

"Finish What You Started":


28) Billy Idol 0%

"Blue Highway":


27) Cinderella 0%

"The Last Mile":


26) Elton John 15%, I've already posted a blog about his best non 80's era songs.

"I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites