Wednesday, August 2, 2017

(Finished August 3rd, 2017) What's Hot Right Now? (For The Week of August 12th, 2017) Part 1

Hello,

I know I post a lot about older music, every once-in-a-while I want to mix it up. This is the August 12th, 2017, obviously the chart is several days ahead of today's date. All thanks to Billboard for these numbers. I'm not a big fan of rap music, so that's why it's rap music isn't represented very heavily. A lot of these songs I've never heard before tonight, I picked the most interesting sounding songs.

This is a really cool song, I think I need to check this band out more. I listened to three or four other Brothers Osbourne songs and I didn't like any of them. However this song is still fantastic.
93) Brothers Osborne "It Ain't My Fault":


87) Rascal Flatts "Yours If You Want It":


76) Justin Moore "Somebody Else Will":


72) Hailee Steinfeld "Most Girls":


70) Lady Antebellum "You Look Good":


69) Imagine Dragons "Thunder":


66) Old Dominion "No Such Thing As A Broken Heart":


61) China Anne McClain "What's My Name":


55) Portugal. The Man "Feel It Still":


54) Selena Gomez "Bad Liar":


47) Keith Urban featuring Carrie Underwood "The Fighter":


45) Linkin Park featuring Kilara "Heavy":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites