Monday, October 16, 2017

(Finished October 16th, 2017) The Rest of The Best of Lindsey Stirling

Hello,

If I duplicate a few from the previous two blogs I apologize. But sometimes I just want to add one of Miss Stirling's many great songs to my blog, duplicate or not. That's why you may see "Roundtable Rival" again.

And to answer your question: No, I don't love every Lindsey Stirling song, just most of them. I love her talent, her musicianship, her dancing, her great attitude, her look and her natural attractiveness. I just wish I had discovered her and her prodigious talent earlier.

Here's her full self-titled CD:


"Shadows":



"A Thousand Years" (featuring Aimee Proal):



"The Phoenix":



"Where Do We Go":



"Those Days":



"Don't Let This Feeling Fade":



"First Light":


"Swag":


"Crystallize":


"Spontaneous Me":


"Moon Trance":


"Master of Tides":


I like this version of "Master of Tides" better:


"Take Flight":


"Halo":


"Dragon Age":


"Roundtable Rival":


"Forgotten City":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites