Thursday, October 5, 2017

(Finished October 5th, 2017) The Best of Imagine Dragons Based On The Tastes of Someone That Isn't A Big ID Fan

Hello,

Warning: in this blog entry I actually write about music that was released this year. Be strong, you'll survive.

I haven't been the biggest fan of Imagine Dragons, but a couple of songs from "Evolve"  have increased my interest considerably. Those songs will be coming later. But when I initially think of Imagine Dragons, this is the song I thought of "Radioactive":


These are the two songs that have increased by Dragons fandom recently, "Thunder":


"Believer":


And honestly if you were to ask me to name all the Imagine Dragon songs I know I would have said the above 3 songs, but wouldn't haven't been able to name any others.

Although I did listen to "Evolve" on Google Play (I love Google Play) and I also liked these two songs:

"Rise Up":



"Mouth of The River":



So the songs posted below I wouldn't be able to tell you anything about them until today. Although I possibly have heard a couple of these songs.

I like this song, "I Bet My Life":



And I also like this song "Roots":



A lot of Imagine Dragons songs are heavily dependent on the chorus. The chorus of this song is amazing, the rest of the song is meh. But I would put this song in the better Dragons songs. "On Top Of The World":



Another average song rescued by a good chorus, "Walking The Wire";



This song breaks a bit out of the Imagine Dragons pattern, it's an intriguing song. "Tiptoe":



The above songs are my favorite Imagine Dragons songs so far and I love the visuals of their videos. But their songs do reach a point of over saturation if I listen to too many of them in a row. The songs below are okay, but nothing as revelatory as "Radioactive".

"Demons":



"It's Time":



"Shots":



"Gold":



All the other Imagine Dragons I listened to were meh. That's alright we can like some of the songs and agree to disagree on the others.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites