Wednesday, October 11, 2017

(Finished May 11th, 2018) The Best of P!nk and Concert Preview, Part 2

Hello,

Alecia Beth Moore was born on September 8th, 2017. P!nk broke out big time in 2002 with her second CD "Missundaztood". That CD was highlighted by "Get This Party Started", "Don't Let Me Get Me" and "Just Like A Pill". Also "P!nk is releasing a new CD, "Beautiful Trauma" this Friday, October 13th, 2018.

On May 9th, 2018 - is it almost 2018 already?- I'll be going to see P!nk in concert. I'm so excited to see her again. I saw her at the very start of her career, back when "Get This Party Started" was a hot song.

The first time I saw P!nk in concert she covered 4 Non-Blondes "What's Up". She's friends with Linda Perry, who's a songwriter and was in that band.  But the cover of hers I want to see is The Mighty Zep's "Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You":



This would be cool to see live as well, "Bohemian Rhapsody":



"Sober":



"Just Like Fire":



"So What":



One of my favorite P!nk songs. "Don't Let Me Get Me":



"Who Knew":



"I Don't Believe You":



"Long Way To Happy":



"Gone To California":



"Whatta Ya Want From Me":



"Runaway":



"Blow Me (One Last Kiss)":



"Catch Me While I'm Sleeping":



With Christina Aguilera, Mya and Lil' Kim. From "Moulin Rouge", "Lady Marmalade":



"Missundaztood":



"Please Don't Leave Me":


"Raise Your Glass":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites