Tuesday, October 3, 2017

(Finished October 3rd, 2017) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands #33 Run-D.M.C.: Their Best 80's Era Songs #28-#13

Hello,

I rated all of these song a 4.0 on the scale of 3.0 to 5.0, which is equivalent to a B grade.

28-13) "Naughty" (no Youtube video has been created for this song as of yet):

"Not Just Another Groove" (This is the only video for this song, the video has mellow, non RUN-DMC music with the lyrics of the song.) :


"Party Time":


If I had ranked these songs, this would've probably been about #15 or #16. "Ooh, Whatcha Gonna Do":


"Can I Get A Witness":


"Radio Station":



"Miss Elaine":



"Mary, Mary":



"Run's House":



"Son of Byford":



"King of Rock":



"Darryl and Joe":



"My Adidas":



"Perfection":



"Proud To Be Black":



"Beats To The Rhyme":



Upcoming soon RUN-D.M.C.'s Top 12 80's era songs. As you would expect a majority of those songs are from the greatest rap CD of all-time "Raising Hell". My guess is that would be what RUN-D.M.C. thinks the same thing about that CD. Why do I say that? It's because they sampled "Raising Hell" so many times on their later CDs. 

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites