Wednesday, January 10, 2018

(Finished February 4th, 2018) The Best Songs and CDs of 1987, Part 2: Aerosmith, David Bowie and Belinda Carlisle

Hello,

The only order these songs are in is alphabetical.

Aerosmith "Permanent Vacation":
"Heart's Done Time":


"St. John":


"Girl Keeps Coming Apart":



Although I like several Aerosmith songs, I don't really like Aerosmith. Why? It's because I think that Steven Tyler is a pretentious douchebag. I just wish I could be as cool as he thinks he is. "I'm Down":



David Bowie "Never Let Me Down", the title track:



"Bang Bang":



"Time Will Crawl":



"Day In Day Out":



One of the most joyous songs ever. Belinda Carlisle "Heaven Is A Place On Earth":



"Circle In The Sand":



"I Get Weak":



"I Feel Free":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites