Wednesday, January 3, 2018

(Finished January 3rd, 2018) Happy Birthday John Paul Jones: Some of the Best Songs Co-written by John Paul Jones

Hello,

I heard on country music radio (I was listening at work and had no choice on the radio station) and they wished a happy birthday to former Led Zeppelin bassist John Paul Jones. I thought that was a bit bizarre but I appreciated the heads up. And because of that I decided to write a blog in honor of John Paul Jones, plus I wanted to listen to some Led Zeppelin songs. Happy birthday John!!

First up a couple of songs from John Paul Jones' super group Them Crooked Vultures.

"Mind Eraser, No Chaser":


"New Fang":


This is a muted version of "All My Love":


This is the version I think of when I hear "All My Love":


"Black Dog":


"Bron-Y-Aur-Stomp":


"Celebration Day":


"Communication Breakdown":


"D'yer Maker":


"Fool In The Rain":


"Good Times, Bad Times":


"Heartbreaker":

"

Misty Mountain Hop":


"Rock and Roll":


"Since I've Been Loving You":


"Whole Lotta Love":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites