Saturday, March 17, 2018

(Finished March 17th, 2018) An Introduction To The Prophets of Rage

Hello,

The foundation of the bands Rage Against The Machine and Audioslave is also the foundation of the new band The Prophets of Rage. Those three foundational people are guitarist Tom Morello, bassist Tim Commerford and drummer Brad Wilk. For Rage Against The Machine the singer is Zack De La Rocha and for Audioslave the singer was Chris Cornell. For The Prophets of Rage the singers/rappers are Chuck D, of Public Enemy fame, and Cypress Hill's B-Real.

For some reason I didn't check out this band when they first came out. I'm not sure why. I loved both Rage and Audioslave- both are two tremendous bands. Finally after reading enough reviews I finally checked out Prophets of Rage and so glad that I did. I love this CD, it's fantastic. The only thing I would change is the overuse of the f bomb.

"Radical Eyes":


"Un--- The World":


"Legalize Me":


"Living On The 110":


"The Counteroffensive":


"Hail To The Chief":


"Take Me Higher":


"Strength In Numbers":


"Fired A Shot":


"Who Owns Who":


"Hands Up":


"Smashit":


"The Party's Over":


"Killing In The Name":


"Shut Em Down":


"No Sleep Until Cleveland":


"Prophets of Rage":


themusicaddict


No comments:

Favorites