Wednesday, March 21, 2018

(Finished March 21st, 2018) Songs Rocking My iPod

Hello,

These are the last 16 songs that played on my iPod.  I used to write these blogs on a regular basis, but haven't done one for awhile.

My favorite song from the recent Prophets of Rage CD, "Living On The 110":


I added this song to my iPod when Jarreau passed away. I loved this song back in the 80s and was surprised when it wasn't on my iTunes. Al Jarreau "We're In This Love Together":


A great rock song from a fairly unknown band. Johnossi "Execution Song":


From one of the best CDs of the last several years, "The Black Parade". Every song on this CD is great. My Chemical Romance "Dead":


I love anything Madonna and I loved "Evita" when I saw it several years ago. Then with Madonna in "Evita" that was an awesome combination. I still love Madonna and "Evita" to this day. "Evita" is one of my favorite Broadway soundtracks.

Antonio Banderas  & Madonna "Peron's Latest Flame":


Ra Ra Riot "Foreign Lovers":


Weezer "Buddy Holly":


The songs from the soundtrack aren't as good as the Meat Loaf originals, but some of them are still pretty solid. "Bat Out of Hell" (Original Soundtrack):


The Temptations "Ball of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today)":


This is from "The Visitor", I put all the songs on my iPod so I could get more familiar with them quicker. Young is one of my favorite artists, although the quality of his songs range from pure crap to pure genius. Neil Young "When Good Got Bad (Lock 'em Up)":



From their recent live CD. Collective Soul "Shine" (Live):



Blur "Song 2":



I got suckered in by the 10th anniversary of this CD, thus I bought it. Then I added it to my iTunes and then my iPod and now you're listening to it. Sixx:AM "Rise of The Melancholy Empire":



The best version of this song I've ever heard. Greta Van Fleet "A Change Is Gonna Come":



The Cars "Hello Again":



Some outright classic New Wave here. New Order "Round and Round":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites