Saturday, July 14, 2018

(Started July 14th, 2018) The Best Live Performances of Jimi

Hello,

Last night and this morning I was looking for the definitive live Jimi Hendrix CDs. While there were some good ones, there was nothing that was a must have. Thus I've decided to create my own definitive Jimi Hendrix live CD.

There aren't a lot of great live performances of Jimi Hendrix, some songs don't even have videos. No videos, live or not, for "Wait Until Tomorrow":

Here's a full live concert":


"Machine Gun":


Depending on the CD, it's either "Foxy Lady" or "Foxey Lady":


"Purple Haze":


"Killing Floor":


"Freedom":


"Hear My Train Comin":


"Power of Soul":


I can't find a great live performance of this song sadly. "Crosstown Traffic":


The only live performance I can find, sadly not great sound. "Manic Depression":


"Stone Free":


"Hey Joe":



"All Along The Watchtower":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites