Wednesday, July 11, 2018

(Starting July 11th, 2018) New Music, Concert Tour for twenty one pilots

Hello,

In the last several hours twenty one pilots announced that they're releasing both new music and going on tour. If everything works out then my daughter and I will be able to go see them on November 13th here in Salt Lake City. Now here's two new songs by twenty one pilots and some of their best songs.

Rumors about the new CD:


"Jumpsuit":


"Nico and the Niners":


I'm not familiar with this song "Kitchen Sink":


I like this song so much that it's still on my iPod after seeing them in concert in 2016. Actually I don't just like this song, I love this song. "Stressed Out":



"Ride":



"heavydirtysoul":



"Migraine":



"Car Radio":



"The Judge":



"Tear In My Heart":



"We Don't Believe What's On TV":



"Heathens":



"Guns For Hands":



"Lane Boy":



"Message Man":



"Polarize":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites