Thursday, October 10, 2019

(Finished October 22nd, 2019) The Best of Cher

Hello,

I was going to start working on a potential soundtrack for Daisy Jones and The Six, part 2. But then I saw a video and a Cher blog sounded like a better idea. From the little I know of Cher I think she has a lot in common with Daisy Jones. And this is an amazing performance between these two:


A lot of sailors got themselves quite an eye full in this video. 2) "If I Could Turn Back Time":


3) "Just Like Jesse James":


4) With Peter Cetera "After All":


5) "I Found Someone":


I've never heard of this song. But Vietnam is always one of the most interesting times in history so I'm going to add it here. 6) "Classified 1A":


7) "We All Sleep Alone":


8) "Half Breed":



9) "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)":



10) "Take Me Home":



11) "Believe":



12) "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss":



13) "Give Our Love A Fighting Chance":



14) "Emotional Fire":



15) "Save Up All Your Tears":


16) "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)":



17) "I've Never Been To Spain":



18) "Heart of Stone":



19) "Gypsy's, Tramps and Thieves";



20) "Love and Understanding";



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites