Sunday, October 20, 2019

(Finished November 20th, 2019) Songs Rocking My iPod

Hello,

My iPod's shuffle feature was spot on today. It gave me a great playlist that helped lift my spirits on my early morning walk.

1) Guns N' Roses "Paradise City":


This is one of the most bittersweet songs of all-time. 2) From the "American Idiot" Cast Recording "Whatsername":


American Pearl only made one CD, but what a great CD!!! 3) American Pearl "Underground":


4) Carrie Underwood "Love Wins":


5) Patty Loveless "Timber I'm Falling In Love":


6) Enigma "Mea Culpa":


7) Lorrie Morgan "We Both Walk":


8) Whitney Houston "Didn't We Almost Have It All":



9) Garbage "Androgyny":



10) Jimi Hendrix "Crosstown Traffic":



11) Allison Iraheta "Holiday":



This video goes on for two minutes too long. Maybe this is part of the reason I was not impressed with them when I saw them in concert. 12) Kiss "Detroit Rock City":



13) Mighty Mighty Bosstones "Someday I Suppose":



14) Bruce Springsteen "Death To My Hometown":



15) Jan & Dean "Surf City":



16) Walk The Moon "I Can Lift A Car":



17) John Williams "Main Title/ Rebel Blockade":



18) The Wallflowers "Some Flowers Bloom Dead":



19) Sarah Vaughn "Peter Gunn (Max Sedgely Remix)":



20) Rascal Flatts "Mayberry":



21) Madonna "Who's That Girl":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites