Wednesday, October 2, 2019

(Started October 2nd) Getting To Know Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown

Hello,

I found out last night that Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown will be the opening act for Guns N' Roses when they visit October 29th, 2019. This is a band I know very little about, but I like to be familiar with the music of any band I go see in concert. Bob Seger's opening act was a band called The Wild Feathers and they were very good. I'm hoping for the same from Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown. This isn't a be all and end all of Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown, this is just an introduction for me and you.

1) "On To The Next":


2) "Aftershock"
3) "Shackles":
4) "Say A Prayer":

5) "Backfire":


6) "Ride":


7) "Lipstick Wonder Woman":


8) "The Wayside":


9) "Devil's Keep":


The old Blues classic. 10) "Mojo Workin'":


11) "Ramblin' Bones":


12) "Heartland":


13) "Loaded Dice and Buried Money";


14) "Shock and Awe":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites