Sunday, October 6, 2019

(Finished December 11th, 2019) The Glory of Falling In Love, Part 5: Songs 73-93

Hello,

I'm continuing a series of blogs that I started writing in . I know I have a lot of unfinished blogs out there. With some extra time this weekend I was hoping to finish a few. Which in this case I completely failed I instead came up with a new blog in a continuing series.

The best love songs of U2:

73) "The Sweetest Thing":



74) "In A Little While":



75) "One":



76) "All I Want Is You":



77) "When Love Comes To Town":



78) "With or Without You":



79) "Mysterious Ways":



80) "Trip Through Your Wires":


The best love songs of Whitney Houston:

She was incredibly beautiful and incredibly talented, but lost her way at way too young of an age. I truly love the music of Whitney Houston, but I hated most of her live performances. You could tell she got bored singing the same songs over and over again. She liked to change up the melodies and other things, thus many of her live performances weren't very good. That's why there's no live videos of her.
81) "All At Once":



82) "I Have Nothing":



You definitely should love yourself as well as the next generations. 83) "The Greatest Love of All":




84) "Where You Are":




85) "Someone For Me":



86) "You're Still My Man":



87) "I Wanna Dance With Somebody":



88) "How Will I Know":



89) "I Believe In You and Me":



90) "Run To You":



Almost an anti-love song. 91) "You Give Good Love":



One of Whitney's best songs and the sadness about great love not fully realized.
92) "Didn't We Almost Have It All":



I know you're still in love with me and "that you still care for me". 93) "Where Do Broken Hearts Go"?:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites