Monday, December 5, 2022

(Finished December 5th, 2022) Part 1 of The Most Dramatic Songs of All-Time

Hello,

The most dramatic songs of all-time.

1) Celine Dion "It's All Coming Back To Me Now":


2) Tchaikovsky "1812 Overture Finale Excerpt":


3) Evanescence "My Immortal":


4) Metallica "Nothing Else Matters":


5) Guns N' Roses "November Rain":


6) Lita Ford and Ozzy "Close My Eyes Forever":


7) Live "Selling The Drama":


8) Tina Turner "We Don't Need Another Hero (Thunderdome)":


9) Queen "Bohemian Rhapsody":


10) Sinead O'Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U":


11) Bonnie Tyler "Holding Out For A Hero":


12) Meat Loaf "I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)":


13) Whitesnake "Here I Go Again":


14) Don McLean "American Pie":


15) Gloria Gaynor "I Will Survive":


16) The Scorpions "Wind of Change":


17) Carl Orff "Carmina Burana/ O Fortuna":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites