Saturday, March 10, 2018

(Finished March 10th, 2018) Judas Priest: Then and Now

Hello,

Although Judas Priest did some of their best work during the 80's era, 1977-1993, I never seriously considered them for my Top 106 80's era countdown. They had some amazing songs during the 80s, but not enough to be in the Top 106. I'm not really rethinking that, but I did want to write about their music back in the day and now. Here are several songs from the 80s era alternating with songs that are off their new CD, "Firepower", which was just released yesterday. I had the chance to see Judas Priest back in the day and honestly I was not impressed. Not every band is a great live band, but that doesn't take away from them having great songs. The Priest go on the road for their Firepower tour. The tour starts March 13th in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.

"You've Got Another Thing Coming":


"Firepower":


My favorite Judas Priest song, but for some reason it doesn't get a lot of love from the band. "United":


"Lightning Strike":


"Breaking The Law":


"Evil Never Dies":


"Turbo Lover":


"Never the Heroes":


"Heading Out To The Highway":


"Rising From Ruins":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites