Thursday, February 22, 2024

(Finished February 22nd, 2024) Part 2 for The Top 100ish Pop Punk Songs

Hello,

I'm going to try and rank these into my Top 100ish Pop Punk songs of all-time. We'll see how that goes. I realize I don't have the time to do that but I'll try to have at least 100 of the best Pop Punk songs. What is Pop Punk, it's a genre of music that provides both the best of pop and punk in the same song. In other words its poppy songs that rock. At least that's my definition. Now people are going to disagree with my definition of Pop Punk and that's perfectly fine. Either enjoy this blog, make your own blog or do both.

18) Against Me "White Crosses":

19) Panic At The Disco "I Write Songs, Not Tragedies":

20) Fall Out Boy "Suga We're Going Down":

21) The Killers "Mr. Brightside":

22) Bowling For Soup "1985":

23) No Doubt "Spiderwebs":

24) Paramore "Monster":

25) Bettie Serveert "Deny All":

26) Sleigh Bells "Infinity Guitars":

27) 5 Seconds of Summer "Emotions":

28) Weezer "The Good Life":

29) My Chemical Romance "Teenagers":

30) Smoking Popes "Need You Around":

31) Paramore "That's What You Get":

32) All Time Low "Painting Flowers":

33) Damone "Out Here All Night":

34) The Ataris "So Long Astoria":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites