Wednesday, February 7, 2024

(Finished February 7th, 2024) Part 1 of The Best Songs About Cars, Trucks and Driving

Hello,

Cars = freedom, mobility and a way to quickly getaway from whatever you don't want to deal with. I literally earned my driver's license as soon as I could. My first vehicle was a beat up old truck we called The Green Weenie. My current ride is a white vehicle named Caitlyn. I named her after the great Caitlyn Clark of Iowa Women's basketball.

1) Olivia Rodrigo "driver's license":

I love, love, love Neal Peart's drumming in this song. 2) Rush "Red Barchetta":

3) The Steve Miller Band "Mercury Blues":

4) The Beach Boys "Fun, Fun, Fun":

5) Billy Ocean "Get Out Of My Dreams, Get Into My Car":

6) Bruce Springsteen "Born To Run":

7) Willie Nelson "On The Road Again":

8) The Cars "Drive":

9) Incubus "Drive":

10) Chuck Berry "No Particular Place To Go":

                                                     11) The Dead Milkmen "Bitchin' Camaro":

12) Eddie Rabbitt "Drivin' My Life Away":

13) Gary Numan "Cars":

14) Dan Seals "My Old Yellow Car":

15) Tracy Chapman and Luke Combs "Fast Car":

16) Golden Earring "Radar Love":

17) Arcade Fire "No Cars Go":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites