Sunday, February 25, 2024

(Updated February 26th, 2024) The Coolest Band Names of Up and Coming Rock Bands: Their Names Are Cool, But Are They Any Good?

Hello,

My two favorite bands below are Phantom Party and The Wrecks. All of these bands have some good songs but I suggest you really check out the two above bands. When I refer to song plays, those are the plays on YouTube Music.

The Accidentals are aight, but they aren't a rock band at all. I'm looking for great up and coming rock bands. 1a) "What A Waste":


1b) "Wildfire":


1c) "Night Train":


This is my favorite of all of The Accidental songs that I have played. "I'm a switchblade renegade.....". Their plays range from 641 plays ("Nightlife") to "Michigan and Again" (630k plays). 1d) "Earthbound":


2a) Air Traffic Controller "Hurry Hurry":


2b) "The House":


2c) "Ferocious":


With a name like that they have to be a rock band. Their decent but don't quite live up to that magnificent name. Their number of song plays range from 71 (a live version of "The Saint") to 1.5k plays ("The Friend"). 3a) Boom Said Thunder "Honey":


3b) "The Friend":


3c) "The Uncalm":


These guys seem like they haven't released any music in a few years. On YouTube music their songs range anywhere from one play ("Charlie") to 1.8k plays ("Tunnel of Love"). My first impression I'm quite liking their jangly and upbeat rock music. I could see me really liking this band- but they are really far away from breaking out in America. 4a) Phantom Party "Catholic School":


4b) "Sunflower Eyes" (Beach Cult Version)":


4c) "Tunnel of Love":


"Let's find out where the real monsters are." 4d) "Selma":


Ringo Deathstarr is definitely one of the coolest names for an up and coming band. They're another band that I don't know that I would call rock, but they have some good songs. Their songs range from 560 listens (a live version of "Never") to 429,000 plays ("Kaleidoscope") 5) Ringo Deathstarr

5a) "Kaleidoscope":


5b) "Stare At The Sun":


5c) "Guilt":


Surf Rock Is Dead- yes, that's their name, not a commentary on surf rock. At least I don't think it is. Their song plays range from 765 plays ("Fitting The Mold") to 199,000 plays (for "As If)".

6a) "Miss You":
6b) "As If":
6c) "Anymore":
6d) "In Between":

The Wrecks song plays range from to "Favorite Liar" (6.5 million plays) to a live version of "Four" (242 plays). 7a) "Favorite Liar":
7b) "This Life I Have":
7c) "Lifestyle":
7d) "Sonder":
7e) "I Love This Part":
7f) "Psycho Killer":

No comments:

Favorites