Tuesday, March 12, 2024

(Finished March 12th, 2024) Part 1 of Songs I Should Post More

Hello,

This has been a fun blog series to create, trying to come up several songs that I should post more. There are honestly some songs that I post on my own blog- songs I love- that I think to myself I can't believe I'm posting again. I decided to go the other way and post songs that I haven't posted nearly enough.

There's "Kiss Off", "Blister In The Sun", "Add It Up" and "Gone Daddy Gone" but one of my favorite Femmes songs is "American Music".  1) The Violent Femmes "American Music":

2) Def Leppard "Don't Shoot Shotgun":

3) Natalie Merchant "Wonder":

This is a song I've posted dozens of time, but I can never post a song this good too much. 4) Depeche Mode "Enjoy The Silence":

5) N'Sync "Bye Bye Bye":

6) Scritti Politti "The Perfect Way":

7) Britney Spears "Toxic":

This just might be Audioslave's best song. 8) Audioslave "Dandelion":

9) Abba "Dancing Queen":

10) The Spice Girls "2 Become 1":

11) Steve Forbert "Romeo's Tune":

12) Nelly "Hot In Herre":

13) Chantal Kreviazuk "Miss April":

14) Nelly Furtado "...On The Radio (Remember The Days)":

15) Montell Jordan "This Is How We Do It":

16) Lady Gaga "LoveGame":

17) The Foundations "Build Me Up Buttercup":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites