Saturday, March 16, 2024

(Finished March 16th, 2023) Part 2 of Another Rock Legend Dies, R.I.P. Charlie Watts

Hello,

Legendary Rolling Stones drummer, Charlie Watts, died a couple of years ago at the age of 80. Originally he was going to go tour with the Stones on a recent tour, until he couldn't due to a medical condition. He had been with the Rolling Stones since 1963. I wouldn't consider myself a huge Stones fan, although I love a lot of their songs.  131 of 147 Rolling Stones songs on my iTunes I've given 4 or 5 stars. My favorite Stones song by far is "Gimme Shelter". The following four articles highlight the most Charlie Watts centric Stones classics. 

These songs come from this website: https://cmatrends.com/blog/charlie-watts-ten-best-songs-with-the-rolling-stones/ Repeated songs include "Honky Tonk Woman", "Gimme Shelter" and "Tumbling Dice".

18) "Little Red Rooster":


19) "Under My Thumb":

20) "Let's Spend The Night Together":

21) "Street Fighting Man":

22) "Rip This Joint":

23) "Miss You":


https://theriver107.com/top-10-charlie-watts-rolling-stones-songs/ Repeat songs include "19th Nervous Breakdown",  "Gimme Shelter", "Beast of Burden", "Satisfaction", "Tumbling Dice, "Paint It, Black", "Honky Tonk Woman" and "Get Off My Cloud".

24) "Moon Is Up":


25) "Undercover Of The Night":


Other Rolling Stone Greatest Hits: 26) "Can't You Hear Me Knocking":


27) "Rough Justice":


28) "Brown Sugar":


29) "She Saw Me Coming":


30) "She's A Rainbow":


31) "Start Me Up":

32) "She's So Cold":

33) "It's All Over Now":

34) "Dead Flowers":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites