Monday, March 18, 2024

(Finished March 18th, 2024) Part 2 of Songs I Should Post More

Hello,

This has been a fun blog series to create, trying to come up several songs that I should post more. There are honestly some songs that I post on my own blog- songs I love- that I think to myself I can't believe I'm posting again. I decided to go the other way and post songs that I haven't posted nearly enough.

18) Avril Lavigne "Head Above Water":

19) Pink Floyd "Run Like Hell (Is There Anybody Out There)":

20) Big & Rich "Six Foot Town":

Not sure why this song hasn't received more love? 21) The Clash "Train In Vain (Stand By Me)":

22) Snow "Informer":

23) Robert Palmer "I Didn't Mean To Turn You On":

24) Sheppard "Hey Geronimo":

 I couldn't post this song enough, just one of the greatest songs of all-time. 25) The Platters "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes":

26) Frank Sinatra "Fly Me To The Moon":

27) Camila Cabello "Havana":

28) The Weeknd "Blinding Lights":

This is the first time I've ever posted this song. 29a) Billie Eilish "Bury A Friend":

29b) Halocene's rock cover of "Bury A Friend":

30) Gentleman Reg "How We Exit":

31) The Replacements "I'll Be You":

32) Donna Summer  "Sunset People":

33) Ellie Goulding "Lights":

34) John Fogerty "The Old Man Down The Road":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites