Thursday, March 28, 2024

(Finished March 28th, 2024) Part 1 of Preview of Summer Nights With The Stars at Ed Kenley Amphitheater

Hello,

What do Colbie Caillat, Ben Folds, Bachman-Turner Overdrive and Lorrie Morgan all have in common? Not much, but they all will be appearing in Layton, Utah at the Ed Kenley Amphitheater this summer. The four musicians I mentioned are the four that interest me most. I'm going to include results from YouTube and my personal favorites in calculating the songs played for each artist. 

Colbie Caillat 1) featuring Jason Mraz "Lucky":

2) "Bubbly":

3) "Try":

4) "Realize"

5) "I Do":

6) "Worth It":

Her cover of The Goo Goo Dolls classic. 7) "Iris":

8) "Oxygen":

featuring Sheryl Crow 9) "I'll Be Here":

10) "Brighter Than The Sun":

This includes his solo work and his work with the Ben Folds Five. Ben Folds 11) "Brick":

12) "Battle of Who Could Care Less":

13) "Song For The Dumped":

14) "One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces":

15) "Still Fighting It":

16) "Philosophy":

17) "Rockin' The Suburbs":

18) "Underground":

19) "Heist":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites