Thursday, October 17, 2019

(Finished October 17th, 2019) How Is Axl Sounding in 2019?

Hello,

I'm going to the Not In This Lifetime Tour in a little less than two weeks. I've heard some pretty terrible instances of Axl Rose's voice lately, I'm hoping he sounds good on October 29th. Since I paid full price I expect a full performance.

He doesn't sound as good as he did back in the day, which I didn't expect him to. However I'm relieved he sounds so much better than he was last year. I'm looking forward to this concert.

The first time they've played this song since February 20th, 1992.  He sounds pretty good here although the sound quality isn't great. And will that lady please stop screaming? 1) "Locomotive":


2) "Coma":


3) "You Could Be Mine":



4) A cover of Soundgarden's "Black Hole Sun":



5) "Double Talkin' Jive":



6) "Mr. Brownstone":



Great audio and video. If they sound this good in Salt Lake I would be very happy.
7) "Paradise City":



8) "Welcome To The Jungle":



9) "Sweet Child O' Mine":



10) "November Rain":



11) "Nightrain":




themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites