Wednesday, October 23, 2019

(Updated November 19th, 2019) Songs That Are Sad and That Rock, Part 1

Hello,

This is the song that inspired this blog, this is one of my favorite Hair Metal songs. 
I think this video does a good job of capturing the essence of this song. I love the final scene and no definite answer about if father and son reconciled or not. 1) Faster Pussycat "House of Pain":

I'm not trying to fake it
And I ain't the one to blame
There's on one home
In my house of pain
I didn't write these pages
And my scripts been rearranged
No, there's no one home 
In my house of pain


2) Green Day "21 Guns":


3) Blink 182 "Adam's Song":

f

4) Metallica "One":


5) Linkin Park "Papercut":


6) Guns N' Roses "November Rain":


7) Pearl Jam "Black":


8) The Doors "The End":


9) Linkin Park "In The End":


10) Alice In Chains "Down In A Hole":



11) Tool "Sober":



12) Pearl Jam "Jeremy":



13) Green Day "Boulevard of Broken Dreams":



14) MCR "I Don't Love You":



15) Live "Lightning Crashes":
16) Papa Roach "Last Resort":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites