Monday, October 28, 2019

(Finished October 28th, 2019) Best Songs About The Wistful Passage of Time, Part 1

Hello,

I didn't realize the rich vein that there was in songs about the passage of time. These songs are more about the passage of time rather than time itself. I might have cheated a couple of times however.

Choices made now will always have consequences, so be careful what you choose. 1) Michael Jackson "Billie Jean":



 This is one of about 100 songs that I'll find any excuse to post. 2) Green Day "Whatsername":



3) The Counting Crows "A Long December":



4) Boston "Foreplay/Long Time":



5) The Ben Folds Five "Brick":



6) Sufjan Stevens "Casimir Pulaski Day":



I love everything about this song. 7) The Doobie Brothers "I Keep Forgettin'":



8) Bryan Adams "Summer of '69":



Yet another song that I post on my blog as much as I can. This is the song I thought of when I was thinking of the title to this blog. 9) The Kinks "Come Dancing":



10) Kelly Clarkson "Since U Been Gone":



Don't let time get away without spending time with those you love.
11) Harry Chapin "Cat's In The Cradle":



I relate to this song way too well now. 12) Neil Young "Old Man":



13) Bob Seger The Silver Bullet Band "Night Moves":



14) The Beatles "In My Life":



15) Al Stewart "Time Passages":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites