Wednesday, October 16, 2019

(Finished October 16th, 2019) Best Songs By Those That Died In Aircraft, Part 1

Hello,

James Horner died June 22nd, 2015. He wrote music for over 100 soundtracks. His most famous work is for "Titanic", which sadly is one of the worst movies ever. I still want the 3 hours back of my life I used to watch that movie. Horner was the only person aboard the plane that crashed into the Los Padres National Forest. Three days later the crash was ruled an accident. (Thanks to Wikipedia.org)

I didn't plan on one blog to only have one musician, this blog just took on a life of it's own. The plan is only to have one to a few songs per musician, which is what I'll try to stick to with future blogs.

1) "Lighting The Fuse" from "The Magnificent Seven":


2) "Futile Escape" from "Aliens":


3) "Following KGB/ Releasing Sables/ End Credits" from "Gorky Park":


4) "Main Title" From "Clear and Present Danger":


5) "Combat Drop" from "Aliens":



I spent a lot of time researching this. When I wasn't satisfied with the songs I found I Googled and found a Buzzfeed article that gave me the following songs.

6) "Main Title from The Wrath of Kahn":



7) "Main Title" from "Aliens":



8) Linda Ronstadt, James Ingram and James Horner "Somewhere Out There" from "An American Tail":



9) "A Call To Arms" from "Glory":



10) "The Chase" from "Cocoon":



A song I found from my own research. 11) "Achilles Leads The Myrmidons":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites