Friday, October 4, 2019

(Finished December 25th, 2019) Inspired The Best of Goodbye Songs, Part 2

Hello,

My previous blog about being inspired by by a scene in a Dallas courtroom was part 1 of songs about goodbye. That's why this is Part 2.

17) Mark Chesnutt "Almost Goodbye":


18) Glenn Close "As If We Never Said Goodbye":


19) Scandal "Goodbye To You":


Typically not the type of band I would like, but they have so many good songs. This is one of my favs of their songs. 20) A*Teens "Hi and Goodbye":


21) Mark Chesnutt "I'm Not Getting Any Better At Goodbyes":


22) Pink Floyd "Goodbye Blue Sky":


23) The Carpenters "I'll Say Goodbye To Love":


24) Michelle Branch "Goodbye To You":


25) Night Ranger "Goodbye":


26) New Politics "Goodbye Copenhagen":



27) Expose "I'll Say Goodbye For The Two of Us":



28) SheDAISY "Little Goodbyes":



29) Green Day "Say Goodbye":



30) Train "50 Ways To Say Goodbye":



31) Paul Simon "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover":



32) Maroon 5 "Sweetest Goodbye":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites