Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bad day, good tunes

Hello,

Do you ever have one of those days when you are just in a funk and you just want to kind of wallow in it for awhile? Well that's the kind of day I'm having. This song is helping to bring me back from my funk.



But why did I do into the funk in the first place, well here's a clue:



Dope's "Addiction":



Reviewing my notes the other day I stumbled across my first thoughts of Spotify. And this was the first song I "discovered" on Spotify. The band is Lovex and the song is "U.S.A.":



I realize I had this song on my blog only 9 days ago, but this song just rocks:



Not my favorite band, but such a great song:



Let's funk it up a bit from the same band:



One of my all-time favorite songs. This is such a great song and it's so soothing for some reason:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites