Tuesday, August 29, 2017

(Finished August 29th, 2017) The Absolute Best Songs of Ed Sheeran: The Decent and The Good

Hello,

80's music will never be topped, in my humble opinion. But I just don't love 80's music, I like some music from every decade ever since the 1950s. One of the most popular and current hot musicians is Ed Sheeran. I love "The Shape of You" still, even though I've probably heard it approximately 18 million times- and I don't listen to a whole lot of radio. The absolute best of Sheeran will be on my next blog, expect sheer delight.

The decent:

"Lego House":


"All of The Stars";


"Hearts Don't Break Around Here":


The good:

"Perfect":


"Grade 8":


"New Man":


"Dive":


"Castle On A Hill":


"Nina":


"What Do I Know":


"How Would You Feel (Paean)";


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites