Monday, February 26, 2018

(Finished February 26, 2018) They Might Be Giants Are Coming To Salt Lake, Part 1

Hello,

They Might Be Giants are coming to Salt Lake City on March 9th and I'm seriously thinking about going. One of my favorite CD's is their "Flood". Sure it's a bit zany and outside the normal, but it's a collection of great songs. I've loved TMBG since discovering that CD. Now that was their peak, but they do have a lot of other great CDs. I decided to blog one of their recent setlists over two blogs to check my own excitement level as they perform a lot of songs I don't know.

1) "New York City":


2) "I Left My Body":


3) "Damn Good Times":


4) "Don't Let Start":


5) "Mrs. Bluebeard":


6) "Your Racist Friend":


7) "The Statute Got Me High":


8) "All Time What":


9) "Letterbox":


10) "Hearing Aid":


11) "Mammal":


12) "The Mesopotamians":


13) "Whistling In The Dark":


14) "Hey Mr. DJ, I Thought You Said We Had A Deal":


15) "Particle Man/ Here You Come Again/ Particle Man":


16) "When The Lights Comes On":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites