Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Best 6 Stories of Brandy Clark's "12 Stories"

Hello,

I know you didn't know this, but I do know there's good music that's made after the 80s. The CD I'm writing about today was released only last year. Last year folks! As I've mentioned before, there's still a lot of good music being released, it just takes more effort to track it down. When radio continues to tighten it's playlist- they even play the same oldies over and over again.

Believe it or not, I found out about this CD because of a letter to the editor in Rolling Stone magazine. Thanks to Rdio I was able to listen to "12 Stories" yesterday. Overall it's a good CD, although perhaps "10 Stories" would have been a better CD than "12 Stories".

This is what Brandy says about her music:


"Illegitimate Children": Sadly there's no video for this song as of yet.

"Hungover": (Live)


"Stripes" (Live):


The "Stripes" video:


"Hold My Hand":


"Crazy Women":


"What'll Keep Me Out of Heaven":


The incredibly talented Brandy Clark also wrote the following songs, The Band Perry's "Better Dig Two":


Miranda Lambert's "Mama's Broken Heart":



Kacey Musgraves "Follow Your Arrow":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites