Friday, February 10, 2017

Two Weeks From Skillet in SLC: A Recent Full Setlist (Finished February 22nd, 2017)

Hello,

Two days from now my rock concert girlfriend and I are going to see Skillet in concert, I'm getting geeked up, well more than usual at least. Tickets sold so well that the venue was upgraded, at least in size. It will now be at Salt Air, which is a bit of a hole. This is the setlist of a recent concert, this is a complete setlist at setlist.fm. This seems to be a pretty standard setlist for them on this tour.

1) "Feel Invincible":


I love the lyrics to the above song, these are my favorite lyrics:

You make me feel invincible
Earthquake, powerful
Just like a tidal wave
You make me brave
You're my titanium
Fight song, raising up
Like a roar of victory in a stadium
Who can touch me 'cause I'm (I'm made of fire)
Who can stop me tonight (I'm hard wired)
You make me feel invincible

2) "Whispers In The Dark":


3) "Sick of It":



4) "Rise":



5) "Back From The Dead":



6) "Awake and Alive":


7) "Not Gonna Die":



8) "Hero":


9) "Those Nights":



10) "Undefeated":



11) "Comatose":



12) "The Last Night":



13) "Stars":



14) "Out of Hell":



15) "Monster":



16) "Rebirthing":


Encore

17) "The Resistance":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites