Thursday, February 9, 2017

Songs Rocking themusicaddict's iPod and Life: My Best of the Best Right Now (Finished February 10th, 2017)

Hello,

These are the songs rocking my iPod, my life and in my head. Enjoy.

Ghost "From The Pinnacle To The Pit":


XTC "Senses Working Overtime":


The best part of Super Bowl 51, Lady Gaga "Angel Down":


Queen "Hammer To Fall":


Metallica's "Here Comes Revenge":


The Tubes "Talk To Ya Later":


In this very turbulent time in America's history, I hope that we will choose to take the "Peace Train", Mr. Cat Stevens:


Stevie Wonder "Sir Duke":


The "Hill Street Blues" theme:


R.I.P. John Wetten, Asia "Only Time Will Tell":


I need to hear this song again, Syreeta and Billy Preston "With You I'm Born Again":


Benny Mardones "Into The Night":


This song is so amazing, I just heard this song on "Riverdale". This is Anya Marina's "Shut Up":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites