Thursday, February 23, 2017

Same Title, Different Songs Part 2: The Best of "Breathe"

Hello,

Thanks to amiright.com for compiling all these songs for people to write blogs like this. Two notes, amiright.com has a note that they aren't including Anna Nalick's "Breathe (2:00am)" because the title just isn't "Breathe". I have no such qualms as I'm just looking for good songs and I love Miss Nalick's song, in fact that whole CD was very good. The second note is I'm going to include the 80's pop band Breathe, although it's a band name and not a song title. I'm feeling dangerous tonight. I haven't even heard of some of these songs until today.

The best of the best of "Breathe":

I'm not going to lie, I love the music of Taylor Swift:


From the amazing CD "The Dark Side of the Moon", Pink Floyd:


Faith Hill:


"Breathe (2am)":


"Breathe":

Collective Soul:


Disturbed:


Melissa Etheridge:


Michelle Branch:


Prodigy:


Static X:


Sugar Ray:


From "Breathe" songs to the songs of Breathe:

"Don't Tell Me Lies":


"How Can I Fall":


"Hands To Heaven":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites