Wednesday, January 17, 2018

(Finished January 28th, 2018) Songs That Include Parts of The Human Body: Arms, Butts and Legs

Hello,

Sometimes I just want to write a random blog. This blog is about songs that mention and bands named after parts of the human body. First up songs that mention parts of the human body, I'll try not to overdose on Heart songs. I've reworked this blog quite a bit today.

Cutting Crew "(I Just) Died In Your Arms":


Aslan with Sinead O' Connor "Up In Arms":



Journey "Open Arms":



Sheena Easton "Arms of Orion":



Chairlift "I Belong In Your Arms":



Creed "With Arms Wide Open":



Peabo Bryson "If You're Ever In My Arms Again":



Joss Stone "Arms of My Baby":



Patsy Cline "Back In Baby's Arms":



Natalie Maines has such an amazing voice, wish we could hear it more. Dixie Chicks "Loving Arms":



Sir Mix-A-Lot "Baby Got Back":



Queen "Fat Bottomed Girls":


Trace Adkins "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk":


KC and the Sunshine Band "Shake Your Booty":



ZZ Top "Legs":



Rod Stewart "Hot Legs":



"Long Legs":




themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites