Sunday, January 21, 2018

(Finished January 22nd, 2018) The Top Ten of August 4th, 1990

Hello,

This is a continuing series of blogs I write from time to time. These top tens come from the August 4th, 2017 Entertainment Weekly. These were the Top Ten songs for that week in 1990.

10) Madonna "Hanky Panky":


A great, great song, but a very weird video: 9) Depeche Mode "Enjoy The Silence":


8) Michael Bolton "When I'm Back On My Feet":


Honestly I don't remember her or this song, but I like both. 7) Tyler Collins "Girls Nite Out":


6) Snap! "The Power":


5) En Vogue "Hold On":



4) Johnny Gill "Rub You The Right Way":



3) Billy Idol "Cradle of Love":



2) Mariah Carey "Vision of Love":



1) Glenn Medeiros feat. Bobby Brown "She Ain't Worth It":




themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites