Monday, July 22, 2019

(Finished July 24th, 2019) The Best Songs of 1997, Part 1

Hello,

Thanks to The Wave 103.1 I heard The Mighty Mighty Bosstones classic "The Impression I Get" on my drive to work today. They actually played a bunch of great songs this morning. Those include Belly's "Feed The Tree" and Peter Schilling's "The Different Story".

1) Mighty Mighty Bosstones "The Impression I Get":


2) The Offspring "Gone Away":


3) Depeche Mode "It's No Good":


4) Our Lady Peace "Superman's Dead":


5) Sarah McLachlan "Building A Mystery":


6) Blur "Song 2":


7) Harvey Danger "Flagpole Sitta":


8) Third Eye Blind "Jumper":


9) Natalie Imbruglia "Torn":


10) Blink-182 "Dammit":


11) Radiohead "Karma Police":


12) Foo Fighters "Everlong":


13) Martina McBride "A Broken Wing":



A couple by Trace Adkins:
14) "(This Ain't) No Thinkin' Thing":



15) "I Left Something Turned On At Home":



16) LeAnn Rimes "How Do I Live":



17) Terri Clark "Emotional Girl":



18) Marcy Playground "Sex and Candy":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites