Sunday, July 7, 2019

(Updated July 7th, 2019) Carrie Underwood "Cry Pretty" Setlist, Part 2

Hello,

On September 14th, 2019 Carrie Underwood will be playing at the Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City. The openers are Maddie and Tae and Runaway Jane. I'm not a big country music fan, but there are certain country artists that I like. Carrie Underwood is one of those artists. I'm looking to see her and her all female line up in concert. This is her setlist from Tacoma on May 24th, 2019.

14) "Jesus, Take The Wheel":



15) "The Bullet":



16) "Something In The Water":



17) "Low":



18) "Stand By Your Man/ Walking After Midnight/ Coal Miner's Daughter/ 9 to 5/ Rockin' to the Rhythm of the Rain/ She's In Love With The Boy/ Independence Day/ Wild One/ Why Haven't I Heard From You/ Man! I Feel Like A Woman!":



19) "Undo It":



20) "The Champion":



21) "Before He Cheats":

Encore

22) "Cry Pretty":



23) "Love Wins"


Other songs I wish she would sing:
"So Small":
"Twisted":
I really, really wish she would sing this one in Salt Lake City. "Choctaw County Affair":
"Dirty Laundry":
"What Can I Say":

No comments:

Favorites