Wednesday, August 14, 2024

(Started August 14th, 2028) Part 1 of The Best of Tearjerker Songs

Hello,

Great sad songs, songs that are poignant and songs that are tearjerkers.

1) Eric Church "Springsteen":

2) Terry Jacks "Seasons In The Sun":

3) Sufjan Stevens "Casimir Pulaski Day":

4) Bruce Springsteen "The River":

5) Michael Jackson "She's Out Of My Life":

6) The Kinks "Come Dancing":

7) The Platters "Smoke Gets In Your Eye":

8) George Jones "He Stopped Loving Her Today":

9) Skeeter Davis "End of The World":

I still remember this amazing performance from "American Idol". Jordin Sparks 10a) I Who Have Nothing":

10b) Shirley Bassey "I Who Have Nothing":


11) Joni Mitchell "Both Sides Now":

12) The Counting Crows "A Long December":

This song get me in the feelings every time I hear it. 13) Peter, Paul and Mary "Puff The Magic Dragon":

14) The Smiths "There's A Light That Never Goes Out":

15) Harry Chapin "Cats In The Cradle":

16) "Hallelujah":

17) Simon and Garfunkel "Sounds of Silence": 

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites