Sunday, August 18, 2024

(Updated August 18th, 2024) Part 3 of What's Up Man? The Best Songs With "Man" In The Title

Hello,

This is my first blog in this series in 15 months, I like to shake things up.

There are a few classic man songs, but I think the female gender is much better represented in classic songs.  I found out that's not actually the case though. For some reason nearly all these man songs were sung by men.

35) The Four Seasons "Walk Like A Man":

36) Garth Brooks 'The Night I Called The Old Man Out":

37) Hall and Oates "Maneater":

38) Tears For Fears "Break The Man":

39) The Heavy "What Makes A Good Man?":

40) The Highwaymen "The Highwayman":

I love this song so damn much. 41) Joan Osborne "Right Hand Man":

42) Johnny Rivers "Secret Agent Man":

43) Kenny Chesney "The Tin Man":

44) Lordi "Would You Love A Monsterman":

45) The Marvelettes "Please Mr. Postman":

46) Metallica "Of Wolf and Man":

47) Mieka Pauley "Be Like The Man":

48) Muddy Waters "Hoochie Coochie Man":

49) Muddy Waters "Mannish Boy":

50) Mumford and Sons "Little Lion Man":

51) Neil Diamond "Solitary Man':

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites