Saturday, October 11, 2025

(Finished October 11th, 2025) Songs On My Mind Today

Hello,

I'll be seeing Benson Boone tonight in concert, this is the song of his that's playing the most in my head. 1) Benson Boone "Sorry I'm Here For Someone Else":


This is Benson Boone's opener. A very talented singer and I love her attitude. 2) Brooke Combe "Miss Me Now":


3) Peter Gabriel "Sledgehammer":


My theme song. 4) The Smiths "Bigmouth Strikes Again":


I stumbled across this song while researching an alleged upcoming Morena Baccarin project. This is supposedly a song released in the 80s. However I've never heard of this song, I would have remember this song. 5) Nova Hart "Crimson Horizon":


6) Nova Hart "We Belong Here":


7) Enuff Z'Nuff "Fly High Michelle":


8) Kula Shaker "Hush":


9) Blink-182 "Rock Show":


10) Aerosmith "Living On The Edge":


11) Ozzy Osbourne "Patient No. 9":


12) Pet Shop Boys "It's A Sin":


13) Ghost "Call Me Little Sunshine":


14) Nelly Furtado"Say It Right":


15) Shakira "Whenever Wherever":


16) Alphaville "Forever Young";


17) Taylor Swift "The Fate of Ophelia":


18) twenty one pilots "Stressed Out":


19) Southern Culture On The Kids "My Baby's Got The Strangest Ways":


This song takes me back to when I was 9 years old and seeing "Star Wars" for the first time. 20) John Williams "Star Wars Main Theme" (Full):


Rush will be going on tour again, this is their amazing 21) "Red Barchetta":


22) After The Fire "Der Kommissar":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites