Saturday, October 10, 2026

(Started October 9th, 2026) Part 3 of The Smashing Pumpkins: "Siamese Dream" and "Pisces Iscariot":

Hello,

After seeing Brandon Flowers and My Chemical Romance in the last few weeks, my next concert is The Smashing Pumpkins. I'll be writing a few different Smashing Pumpkins blogs. I was trying to post these videos in chronological order. However "Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness" has 28 tracks, thus I'm going to post that CD all by myself. On this blog I will post songs from "Siamese Dream" and "Adore". I will also post "Atum: A Rock Opera in Three Acts" all by itself.

"Siamese Dream" was released on July 19th, 1993.

1) "Cherub Rock":


2) "Quiet":


3) "Today":


4) "Hummer":


5) "Rocket":


6) "Disarm":


7) "Soma":


8) "Geek U.S.A.":


9) "Mayonnaise":


10) "Spaceboy":


11) "Silver-":


12) "Sweet Sweet":


13) "Luna":


"Pisces Iscariot" was released on October 4th, 1994.

14) "Soothe":


15) "Frail and Bedazzled":
16) "Plume":
17) "Whir":
18) "Blew Away":
19) "Pissant":
20) "Hello Kitty Kat":
21) "Obscured":
22) "Landslide":
23) "Starla":
24) "Blue":
25) "Girl Named Sandoz":
26) "La Dolly Vita":
27) "Spaced":

No comments:

Favorites