Sunday, October 4, 2026

(Finished October 4th, 2026) Part 5 of The Best Songs About or Mention Time

Hello,

The best songs about time or mention time. The first two blogs of this series were the top 34 time songs. 

69) The Housemartins "Happy Hour":

70) Aqua "Freaky Friday":

71) Delta Rae "Cold Day In Heaven":

72) Mary Chapin Carpenter "Quittin Time":

This is such an amazing song. 73) Tim McGraw "Red Ragtop":

I have no idea why this band isn't bigger. Eisley is a great band and their CD "Room Noises" is a modern classic. 74) Eisley "One Day I Floated Away":

A song that's as close to perfect as can see. The lyrics, the melody and the vocal performance all elevate this song to near perfection. 75) Vanessa Williams "Save The Best For Last":

76) The Doors "Strange Days":

77) Bryan Adams "Summer of '69":

78) Dream Theater "The Best of Times":

79) Edie Brickell "Good Times":


80) Collective Soul "December":


81) The Carpenters "Rainy Days and Mondays":

82) Asia "Only Time Will Tell":

83) 10,000 Maniacs "These Are Days":

84) Paul Young "Everytime I Go Away":

85) Five For Fighting "100 Years":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites