Friday, July 6, 2018

(Finished November 3rd, 2019) Looking Forward to British Rock Royalty

Hello,

I'll be going to see British Rock Royalty with my middle son on Saturday night. They cover songs by Led Zeppelin, The Who, Pink Floyd and Queen. They play about a half-hour of each bands songs, it's like four different concerts according to them. Obviously they can't be as good as the original bands, can they? This is their promo video:


I've been looking for a setlist, but wasn't able to find one. I'm going to predict a setlist, I'm sure any rock music fan can predict 90% of the songs, although they claim there will be some surprises. I'm going to post mostly live videos by the original bands of the predicted British Rock Royalty setlist. 

The Who "Won't Get Fooled Again":


The Mighty Zep "Good Times Bad Times":


Only one of these three songs I think BRR will play tomorrow night "Bohemian Rhapsody/ Radio Ga-Ga/ Hammer To Fall":


Pink Floyd "Another Brick In The Wall", Part 2:


I don't think this song will be played, but it's a great song "Eminence Front":


Oh yeah, you know BRR will be playing this song "Stairway To Heaven":


Queen "Killer Queen":


Queen "Play The Game":


Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here":



The Who "Baba O'Riley":



Pink Floyd "Money":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites