Tuesday, July 31, 2018

(Finished July 31st, 2018) Is "Eddie and the Cruisers 2: Eddie Lives" A Top 12ish 80's Soundtrack?

Hello,

While this is a lot better CD than I expected it to be, it won't be challenging for one of the Greatest 80's Soundtracks. It's not in the Top 12ish, but it might be in my Top 30ish.  The first "Cruisers" soundtrack probably won't be in that Top 12 either, but likely it will be higher ranked. One of the ways I rank each CD is by how many songs that I like that each CD has. This CD I like five of the songs, "Runnin' Thru The Fire", "Open Road", "Maryia", "Garden of Eden" and "(Keep My Love) Alive".

1) "Runnin' Thru The Fire":


2) "Just A Matter of Time":


3) "Open Road":


4) "Maryia":


5) "Emotional Storm":


6) "Pride & Passion":


7) "Garden of Eden":


8) "NYC Song":


9) "Some Like It Hot":


10) "(Keep My Love) Alive":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites