Monday, July 23, 2018

(Updated December 20th, 2021) The Best Songs From 80s Soundtracks Outside The Top Twelve, Part 5

Hello,

I like to post at least one blog a day and when I can  I go back and continue to update these blogs.  If the videos don't match each other it's because the blogger format changed about a year ago. As I can I'm updating and fixing these blogs as I can. 

Unless I find a surprising vein of forgotten 80s soundtracks and songs, this will probably be my last blog highlighting great songs from 80s soundtracks. That is soundtracks that only have a few or less songs that wouldn't qualify each CD for my top 12ish 80s soundtracks. After I've worked on this project for a couple of weeks, I have identified 22 soundtracks that will be considered for the Top 12ish best 80s soundtracks. I've worked on this blog a lot and I've discovered some great soundtracks that I probably wouldn't have ever considered.

This movie was considered to be great back in the day. But I tried to watch it with my son a year or two, but it has become unwatchable. But this is still a great song. From "Iron Eagle" (1983):
Queen "One Vision":


From "Lean On Me":
Club Nouveau "Lean On Me" (1989):


These next two songs are from "Disorderlies":
Bananarama "I Heard A Rumor":


Bon Jovi "Edge Of A Broken Heart":


From "Born On The 4th of July" (1989):
Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians "A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall":


The Shirelles "Soldier Boy":


From "Tootsie" (1982):
Stephen Bishop "It Might Be You":


From "Short Circuit":
El Debarge "Who's Johnny":


From "Hard To Hold":
"Love Somebody":
"Don't Walk Away":
"Bop Till You Drop":
"Taxi Dancing":

"Running Scared":
Klymaxx "Man Sized Love":


Michael McDonald "Sweet Freedom":
Ready For The World "Just Wanna Be Loved":
Fee Waybill "Running Scared":
New Edition "Once In A Lifetime Groove":


Patti Labelle "I Know What I Want":


Kim Wilde "Say You Really Want Me":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites