Monday, June 30, 2014

themusicaddict's Selected Greatest Hits of Alan Jackson

Hello,

For my last blog I wrote about Garth Brooks "No Fences" CD, without a doubt one of the greatest CDs of All-Time. However I was put off by how little of his music is on Youtube, there's only one reason for that- pure greed. You know because Brooks hasn't made enough money already. That made me want to give some love to another country music star of around the same time, the first name that came to mind was Alan Jackson. He has two or three very good CDs, but sadly he doesn't have a greatest CD of all-time. "Here In The Real World" is probably his best CD, which I'm enjoying now on Rdio.

Since he doesn't have a greatest CD of all-time, but has a lot of great songs I decided to do a greatest hits type blog. Now all of his great songs wouldn't fit on one blog, which is why I'm only including selected greatest hits.

Four songs from "Here In The Real World", starting with the title track:



One of my personal favorites, "Chasin' That Neon Rainbow":



"Chasin' That Neon Rainbow" (Live):



"Home" (Live):



"Short Sweet Ride":



Other assorted and great Alan Jackson songs:

"Dallas":



"Gone Country":



"She's Got The Rhythm and I Got The Blues":



"Drive (For Daddy Gene)":



"Midnight In Montgomery":



"Chattahoochee":



"That'd Be Alright":



"Livin' On Love":



"Don't Rock The Jukebox":



"Who's Cheatin' Who":



In case I missed any of your favorites, here's an Alan Jackson concert "Aquapalooza":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites